Lab Designs Laminate - The Best in Architectural Laminates!
Le Naturale is a Continuous Pressed Laminate (Not a High Pressure Laminate).
Use normal high pressure laminate fabricator techniques when using this product and follow the instructions below.
1. Please handle with care, the product is thin.
2. Please remove from box/crate and let acclimate for 5-7 days before using.
3. After opening pallet or box lay laminate flat and put a heavy substrate on top to keep it
from warping. Some warping can be extreme.
4. Never fabricate or store product under 60 degrees or above 90 degrees.
5. Leave your A/C or heater on at all times.
6. Never deliver finished product to a non- temperature controlled environment.
7. This product must always be balanced with a brown 0.6mm thick phenolic backer.
High Pressure Laminate, Cabinet Liner, Paint, Melamine, Paper Back or Raw Back do not
count as balanced.
8. Substrate must be MDF or Particle Board (nothing else)
9. Never use this product horizontally or in a high traffic area.
10. Never apply to dry wall without using substrate.
Sizes and colors may vary from actual product samples depending on the equipment and software on which images are viewed and printed. Please view an actual product sample prior to specifying.
Lab Designs™ architectural laminates is based in North Carolina but provides exceptional quality and service to architects and interior designers worldwide.
Subscribe to our newsletter
For more information about our sister companies, visit their websites: